Apologies if I have placed this topic into the wrong section, I am extremely new to forums (have never posted a topic before), and if there is an issue regarding this please let me know.
Firstly - I am a Windows user and am using Windows Powershell for headless mode, and am using the Jetson Nano 2GB Developer Kit
I am currently working on the Hello AI World Course (Section 3 of link: https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/learn/jetson-ai-certification-programs#course_outline, github: GitHub - dusty-nv/jetson-inference: Hello AI World guide to deploying deep-learning inference networks and deep vision primitives with TensorRT and NVIDIA Jetson.), and have reached around 16 minutes on the first Episode (Episode 1 - Hello AI World Setup), where Network Streaming (RTP) is used in Headless mode to allow the PC to access the camera feed (of the camera connected to the Jetson Nano).
I followed the tutorial yet am not getting the pop up window on my PC. The following is working correctly:
- The camera is running (as in it is capturing frames) on the jetson nano when I ssh in via Windows Powershell. I also previously used the monitor system with my jetson nano and found that I could see the camera feed
- I know that gstreamer should be working as I went through the gstreamer link (https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/tutorials/basic/gstreamer-tools.html?gi-language=c), and tested the gstreamer separately and found that the pop up windows and correct animations show
Yet I am getting this error when trying to run the g-streamer line on Windows Powershell:
(please let me know whether you can see the above image)
I have tried a number of ports and addresses, yet still am getting this error
I also was going through building the Gstreamer tutorials (link to instructions I am following: https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/documentation/installing/on-windows.html?gi-language=c) using Visual Studio 2022 and am running into a number of errors. (Firstly “include errors”, yet I have fixed these, and now I have the following errors (444 errors in total but here is a summary):
- E1696: cannot open source file “clutter-gst/clutter-gst.h” (Project: basic-tutorial-15, File: basic-tutorial-15.c) (Note: I have searched both the tutorials I downloaded and the gstreamer and could not find a clutter-gst.h nor clutter-gst folder)
- LNK2019: ____ (e.g. g_clear_error) referenced in function ___ (e.g. error_cb) unresolved external symbol (Project: many projects (e.g. basic-tutorial-3), Files: many file types (e.g. .obj, .exe)
- LNK1120: ____ (e.g. 29) unresolved externals (Project: many projects (e.g. basic-tutorial-3), Files: many files (e.g. basic-tutorial-3.exe))
I have been scrolling the internet for many days now yet have not found a solution
Here is a screenshot of some of the errors:
- Firstly regarding the line to start the camera feed (which I write when sshed into the Jetson Nano via Powershell): video-viewer /dev/video0 rtp://@:1234 - should the @ be an address from my computer or Jetson Nano (i.e. what I type in to remotely access the Jetson)?
If it is a PC code, which one should I use?
- How do I solve the above Visual Studio 2022 errors?
- Do I need to build the g-streamer tutorials on Visual Studio 2022 for the RTP to work?
Please bear with me as I am quite new to using my Jetson Nano (have only previously completed Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano Course) and am new to working with g-streamer and Visual Studio 2022.
I would seriously appreciate help/feedback, as I have been staring at my computer screen for a week now and have been searching online to no avail)
Please let me know if you need any further information
Thank you so much