Plz verify my GTX 480s bandwidth

Hi!
I just got my new system with a GTX 480 and a Asus P6T7 (atm Im only running one gfx). When running the bandwidth test from CUDA 3.1 SDK I get the following results:

Running on…

Device 0: GeForce GTX 480
Quick Mode

Host to Device Bandwidth, 1 Device(s), Pinned memory, Write-Combined Memory Enabled
Transfer Size (Bytes) Bandwidth(MB/s)
33554432 5814.7

Device to Host Bandwidth, 1 Device(s), Pinned memory, Write-Combined Memory Enabled
33554432 6099.8

Device to Device Bandwidth, 1 Device(s)
33554432 118308.2

This looks somewhat similar to other values for the GTX 480 which I found in the forums. But whats confusing is the NVIDIA X Server Setting line “bus type”. It says I have my card plugged into a PCIe 16x Gen 1 slot. This looks akward cause aside of my single GTX 480 I have only one other PCI slot filled with a GT240 for display and thus I should have Gen 2 and full bandwidth. Can anyone with a GTX 480 any maybe a P6T7 tell me his bandwidth test results for comparison? Also can someone with Linux (I have Ubuntu 9.10) and this board look up his cards bus type? I know this is also Linux related but I posted it here cause I mainly hope for some bandwidth comparisons. Confirming that this slot is just not shown correctly or that I wont lose bandwidth (PCIe 16x Gen 1 should have 8 GiB/s max) would make me feel waaaaay better :)

Edit: PCIe 16x Gen 1 bandwidth is 8 GiB/s max oc