pow function error while using pgi19.10

Hello, I am using pgi19.10 to compile my program. I compiled under 18.04 before, and it has been no problem. But now I have a problem. When powf / pow appears in my program, the PGI compiler prompts me:

PGCC-S-0155-Procedures called in a compute region must have acc routine information: powf
PGCC-S-0155-Accelerator region ignored; see -Minfo messages
PGCC-S-0155-Procedures called in a compute region must have acc routine information: powf
PGCC-S-0155-Accelerator region ignored; see -Minfo messages
weightingmdvector_va (float *, float *, float *):
     50, Accelerator region ignored
     57, Accelerator restriction: call to 'powf' with no acc routine information
     63, Accelerator region ignored
     71, Accelerator restriction: call to 'powf' with no acc routine information
PGCC / x86-64 Linux 19.10-0: compilation completed with severe errors

Similarly, atanf also faced such a problem, and I ended up with the problem after changing to atan.
Is this caused by new changes? For example, the built-in mathematical function, can you provide me with some relevant documentation reference?

Hi wanghr323,

This is due to a change in the system “cmath” include file where the base C names for the math intrinsic don’t get defined so the compiler can’t implicitly redefine them to the device names.

The simple solution is to include “accelmath.h” which includes the device math intrinsics.

#include <cmath>
#ifdef _OPENACC
#include <accelmath.h>
#endif

Hope this helps,
Mat