Running argus sample applications in a container

Hi,
Have I missed documentation somewhere about how to run argus applications in a container?

I’m trying to do this on the JP 4.4 production release and a Jetson TX2 development board.

Using the thread at this link as a base, I’ve tried to run the 09_camera_jpeg_capture (with patched jetson_multimedia_api sources) and this script:

#!/bin/bash
sudo xhost +si:localuser:root
docker run --net=host --runtime nvidia --rm --ipc=host -v /tmp/.X11-unix/:/tmp/.X11-unix/ -v /tmp/argus_socket:/tmp/argus_socket --cap-add SYS_PTRACE -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -v ~/jetson_multimedia_api:/jetson_multimedia_api -it nvcr.io/nvidia/l4t-base:r32.4.3

When I attempt to run I get this error:

[INFO] (NvEglRenderer.cpp:110) <renderer0> Setting Screen width 640 height 480
(Argus) Error Timeout:  (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function openSocketConnection(), line 215)
(Argus) Error Timeout: Cannot create camera provider (in src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function createCameraProvider(), line 102)
Error generated. main.cpp, execute:323 Failed to create CameraProvider

Does anyone have any suggestions about the docker arguments I should use to run this or other argus sample applications from a container?

Nevermind - it looks like argus_daemon was in a bad state. sudo systemctl restart nvargus-daemon fixed the issue and I can run this sample from container using the script above.