Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc)
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc)
UNET and SegFormer
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here)
TAO 3.22.05 and TAO 4.0
• Training spec file(If have, please share here)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)
I have posted before about adapting UNET for multi-class segmentation, rather than semantic segmentation (UNET Training on Multi-Class Segmentation from Satellite Imagery (DSTL)).
I was wondering if there is a way to do the same for SegFormer? We have about 10+ classes and we are looking to segment the images.
Also, we would use MaskRCNN, but we want to use a more modern algorithm. Are there any plans on the roadmap to implement another SOTA Instance Segmentation algorithm?
Thank you for your time and help,