• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - GPU
• DeepStream Version - 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version - 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) - 515.65.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) - questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
deepstream_test2 is the reference app
I’m unable to access the output of my sgie which is a classifier trained on TAO toolkit. Attaching the pipeline snippet, classifier and sgie config for reference.
The purpose of the classifier is to say whether the detected face from pgie is a real or a spoof image. I tried to access the output of the sgie from the probe function attached at the sinkpad of nvconv just before nvosd.
But obj_meta.classifier_meta_list is always None though pgie gives detection output.
FYI - I have one more sgie in the pipeline whose gie_id is different.
pipeline.txt (6.4 KB)
Please let me know if there is any issue with the pipeline linking or with sgie config.