Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi, i am trying to use NvBufSurfaceMap to transform deepstream surface buffer in Jetson platform (Xavier AGX) and realize that it has very poor performance (2 GiB/s) because
mappedAddr.addr of mapped surface is pageable memory. Can anyone from NVIDIA confirm and have a solution for this.