Some questions about NvDsObjectMeta

In NvDsObjectMeta I understand that there is the attribute misc_obj_info.
Its role is to for additional user object info, but I custom added this attribute and changed the value, but the label information in the output detection result video was not added, I used the nvds_add_obj_meta_to_frame function to load, and I could see that the color of the label was modified because I modified obj_meta->text_params to verify that the loading function was called successfully.
1, what is the meaning of the attribute misc_obj_info, and can the user see it in the output of the detection video?
2, if I want to display the detected coordinates information in the label position of the detected video result, which property should I use?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)

• DeepStream Version

• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)

• TensorRT Version

• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)

• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

deepstream-app version 6.1.0
DeepStreamSDK 6.1.0
CUDA Driver Version: 11.4
CUDA Runtime Version: 11.0
TensorRT Version: 8.2
cuDNN Version: 8.4
libNVWarp360 Version: 2.0.1d3
device on :A6000

please refer to the code comment, it is not used to display, NvDsObjectMeta’s NvOSD_RectParams, NvOSD_TextParams are used to display.
/** Holds additional user-defined object information. */
gint64 misc_obj_info[MAX_USER_FIELDS];

you need to modify display_text in NvDsObjectMeta’s NvOSD_TextParams, please refer to osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe in opt\nvidia\deepstream\deepstream-6.1.1\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-test4\deepstream_test4_app.c

Yes, following your hint, I successfully modified the label information, but I found that when I use the “snprintf(txt_params->display_text, MAX_DISPLAY_LEN, “new—info”);” function, the original label and trackerID of the detection result are missing unless I add the suitable offset, like "snprintf(txt_params->display_text+6, MAX_DISPLAY_LEN, “new—info”);
The correct way to do this should not be to add offset, right?
I should add the detected label and trackerID again in the callback function, and then add the information I want to display afterwards, by "nvds_add_obj_meta_to_frame(frame_meta, obj_meta, obj_meta->parent); " to load it. Right?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

text_params.display_text = g_strdup (pgie_classes_str[c]);

please refer to the code in pgie_pad_buffer_probe of
\opt\nvidia\deepstream\deepstream\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-infer-tensor-meta-test\deepstream_infer_tensor_meta_test.cpp, it can new a buffer, copy the string.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.