Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version: 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.4
• TensorRT Version: 7.1.3
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): question
I want to use a probe function to add custom metadata to
NvDsObjectMeta, checking the
nvdsmeta.h file, I narrow the candidate fields down to 2:
/** Holds a pointer to a list of pointers of type @ref NvDsUserMeta. */ NvDsUserMetaList *obj_user_meta_list; /** Holds additional user-defined object information. */ gint64 misc_obj_info[MAX_USER_FIELDS];
My questions are:
- Which field should I use?
- None of the sample apps that works with custom metadata (deepstream-test4, deepstream-gst-metadata-test, deepstream-infer-tensor-meta-test) works directly with NvDsObjectMeta so would you please provide a high-level explanation of the steps that need to be done in order to attach custom metadata to NvDsObjectMeta?