Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GTX1660s
• DeepStream Version deepstream5.0
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.51
Use GitHub - Tianxiaomo/pytorch-YOLOv4: PyTorch ,ONNX and TensorRT implementation of YOLOv4 to convert .weights to onnx and engine files for testing,
- Via GitHub - Tianxiaomo/pytorch-YOLOv4: PyTorch ,ONNX and TensorRT implementation of YOLOv4
The script in onnx and engine are tested, and the results can be consistent.
- Integrate the engine generated above into deepstream5.0, most of the results can be consistent, but some more target boxes will be detected on some images.
That is, some false positives will be generated when passing deepstream detection.
Excuse me, is there any solution?