I’m not sure if I’m expecting too much or doing something wrong, but while working through the exercises on my Nano using the Deepstream course the video is always choppy.
It will actually go quite fast and smooth, but keep freezing. It affects all of the exercises, though is worse doing the 8 stream one for example.
All clocks are running at max and the fan is running constantly.
I am not using Wifi, both my main PC (Ryzen 3700X) and the Nano are hardwired to my 1Gbps desktop switch in my office.
Can anyone advise? Is this expected behavior or is there something I can improve? I’ve seen people running applications with perfectly smooth video so I’m not sure why this is happening. Thanks a lot!
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)