When a graphical session is locked by a user, it is impossible to click on the “switch user” button to start another one.
My system is Fedora 20:
- kernel: 3.14.8 200.fc20 x86_64
- akmod-nvidia: 331.79 1.fc20 x86_64
- kdm 4.11.10 2.fc20 x86_64
- kde-runtime 4.12.5 1.fc20 x86_64
How to reproduce the issue:
- open a session for user1
- lock the session of user1
- move the mouse → a window appear with 2 buttons: “switch user” and “unlock”
- click on the “switch user button”
- open a new session for user2 (session of user1 continues to run)
- close session of user2 → back to the locked session of user1 with 2 buttons: “switch user” and “unlock”
- click on “switch user button” → nothing happens
This is always reproducible.
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (167 KB)