I have my own onnx network and want to run INT8 quantized mode in TensorRT7 env (C++).
I’ve tried to run this onnx model using “config->setFlag(nvinfer1::BuilderFlag::kFP16)” and succeed.
I googled and found the NVIDIA example of TensorRT MNIST INT8 example in here.
But the thing is that, it uses MNISTBatchStream class, not the general one.
So my question is that,
- Can you give me more general example in the case of using normal jpg like image files?
- How much calibration images(meaning like jpg png…) are needed to get my onnx model is being calibrated?
(Does it need whole the training data or just few images of it?)
- Do I need pre-processing for calibration inputs?
(I’ve done ((input-mean)/std) normalization while the model training.)
Please help me.
TensorRT Version: TensorRT7
GPU Type: GTX1650
Nvidia Driver Version: 460.x
CUDA Version: 11.1
CUDNN Version: 8.4x
Operating System + Version: ubuntu18.04
Python Version (if applicable):
TensorFlow Version (if applicable):
PyTorch Version (if applicable):
Baremetal or Container (if container which image + tag): tensorrt20:10-py3
Please attach or include links to any models, data, files, or scripts necessary to reproduce your issue. (Github repo, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Exact steps/commands to build your repro
- Exact steps/commands to run your repro
- Full traceback of errors encountered