Tumbleweed repo trouble

Hello,

I’m experiencing a couple errors with the NVIDIA repo on my Tumbleweed system.

1. Signature verification failure
# zypper ref -f NVIDIA
Forcing raw metadata refresh
Retrieving repository 'NVIDIA' metadata -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[\]
Signature verification failed for file 'repomd.xml' from repository 'NVIDIA'.

Note: Signing data enables the recipient to verify that no modifications occurred after the data
    were signed. Accepting data with no, wrong or unknown signature can lead to a corrupted system
    and in extreme cases even to a system compromise.

Note: File 'repomd.xml' is the repositories master index file. It ensures the integrity of the
    whole repo.

Warning: This file was modified after it has been signed. This may have been a malicious change,
    so it might not be trustworthy anymore! You should not continue unless you know it's safe.

Signature verification failed for file 'repomd.xml' from repository 'NVIDIA'. Continue? [yes/no] (no): 
  1. Zypper upgrade is looking for an RPM that isn’t present on the download page:
Retrieving: nvidia-gfxG05-kmp-default-470.57.02_k5.13.2_1-43.1.x86_64.rpm ...................................................................................................................................................................................[not found]
File './x86_64/nvidia-gfxG05-kmp-default-470.57.02_k5.13.2_1-43.1.x86_64.rpm' not found on medium 'https://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/tumbleweed'

Please advise on how to proceed.

Any suggestions? What other info can I provide to assist?