Unable to loggin into NVIDIA careers page - { “errorMessage”: “Account is Inactive”, “failover”: false }

Hi Team,

I got a referral at Nvidia on my Gmail account (urmimshah96@gmail.com),but I am not able to login to my account. Please help fix the issue, so that I can complete my job application. Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Urmi Shah

Hello @urmimanishkumar.shah

Did you create more than one profile? If so, try logging in with your other profile.

Hi Tom,

Yess, I have an email with my school email address “urmimanishkumar.shah@sjsu.edu”, but the referral I received was on my personal gmail “urmimshah96@gmail.com”. So it will be really helpful if you can help activate or merge or change my account to the gmail one, as I need the referral to be considereed.

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

You can click the referral link and still log into your .edu candidate home account, and the referral will still count. Once logged in, you can update the email if you want to use.

Thank you Tom, I applied through my other email ID using the referral link. But I was unable to change the email address, but that’s not the point of concern as I was able to apply. Thank you for your help.