Undefined reference

Hi
I downloaded linux86/7.0-5 and installed(Evaluation license). Early i used mpich mpif90(using intel ifort) to compile my code. Before that, i changed manually in the file mpif90,
F90BASE=“pgf90”
F90LINKERBASE=“pgf90”

But while compiling i got the following error,

[root@galaxy CODE]# mpif90 pg3d.f
NOTE: your trial license will expire in 14 days, 0.364 hours.
PGF90-W-0093-Type conversion of expression performed (pg3d.f: 2901)
0 inform, 1 warnings, 0 severes, 0 fatal for update
PGF90-W-0093-Type conversion of expression performed (pg3d.f: 4894)
PGF90-W-0093-Type conversion of expression performed (pg3d.f: 4895)
PGF90-W-0093-Type conversion of expression performed (pg3d.f: 4895)
0 inform, 3 warnings, 0 severes, 0 fatal for turbimp
NOTE: your trial license will expire in 14 days, 0.363 hours.
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(farg.o)(.text+0x11): In function mpir_iargc_':: undefined reference to for_iargc’
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(irecv.o)(.text+0x100): In function MPI_Irecv':: undefined reference to _intel_fast_memset’
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(topo_util.o)(.text+0x257): In function MPIR_Topology_copy_fn': : undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy’
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(p4_sock_util.o)(.text+0x2103): In function mpiexec_reopen_stdin': : undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy’
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(bswap2.o)(.text+0xa6): In function MPID_Type_swap_copy': : undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy’
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(bswap2.o)(.text+0xb3): In function MPID_Type_swap_copy': : undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy’
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(p4priv.o)(.text+0x15f): In function MPID_P4_Init': : undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy’
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(p4priv.o)(.text+0x26a): more undefined references to _intel_fast_memcpy' follow /opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(queue.o)(.text+0x1b2): In function MPID_Msg_arrived’:
: undefined reference to _intel_fast_memset' /opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(pkutil.o)(.text+0x4a2): In function MPIR_Unpack2’:
: undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy' /opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(pkutil.o)(.text+0xbc4): In function MPIR_Pack2’:
: undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy' /opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(chbeager.o)(.text+0x7e2): In function MPID_CH_Eagerb_recv’:
: undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy' /opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(chbeager.o)(.text+0x9f6): In function MPID_CH_Eagerb_unxrecv_start’:
: undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy' /opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(chbeager.o)(.text+0xcba): In function MPID_CH_Eagerb_save’:
: undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy' /opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(chbeager.o)(.text+0x15bf): more undefined references to _intel_fast_memcpy’ follow
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(chflow.o)(.text+0x274): In function MPID_FlowSetup': : undefined reference to _intel_fast_memset’
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(dmpipk.o)(.text+0x80): In function MPIR_Pack_Hvector': : undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy’
/opt/mpich/intel/lib/libmpich.a(dmpipk.o)(.text+0x218): In function MPIR_UnPack_Hvector': : undefined reference to _intel_fast_memcpy’
Can anybody help how to sort out this problem,

Regards
Velan

Velan,

The MPI libraries were built with Intel compilers. You will need to rebuild MPI libraries with PGI compilers first. Then set the environment variable PATH to where you install it.

Hongyon