Understanding DeepStream SDK Commercial Licensing

I need assistance in comprehending the licensing terms for using the DeepStream SDK in commercial environments. It appears that utilizing the Nvidia containers with DeepStream installed from the following link is prohibited for commercial use: Nvidia NGC DeepStream Containers.

To comply with commercial usage, is it appropriate to install DeepStream from the following link where the License Type is Deployment? DeepStream Installers

Could you provide clarification on the various assets such as Development Containers, Containers, and SDK? What is difference between they? Additionally, where can I download each of them separately?

I appreciate any insights or guidance on how to proceed with the correct licensing and deploy for a commercial production environment.

File Name Architecture License Type Notes
deepstream-6.4_6.4.0-1_amd64.deb x86 Deployment Installer for Debian compatible systems.

License

The following licenses apply to the DeepStream SDK assets:

Asset Applicable EULA Notes
SDK DeepStream SDK EULA A copy of the license is available on the following folder of the SDK:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.4/LicenseAgreement.pdf
Containers DeepStream NGC License License grants redistribution rights allowing developers to build applications on top of the DeepStream containers
Development Containers DeepStream NGC Development License A development-only license. Does not allow redistribution of the container

I found this GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_dockers: A project demonstrating how to make DeepStream docker images. this can be used to deploy for a commercial production environment without license restriction?

1. This is the license for DeepStreamSDK: https://developer.download.nvidia.com/licenses/NVIDIA-Automated-Optical-Inspections-Early-Access-License-EULA(28Nov2023).pdf?t=eyJscyI6ImdzZW8iLCJsc2QiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy5nb29nbGUuY29tLmhrLyJ9
  2. As you have seen in DeepStream | NVIDIA NGC, for the containers, “License grants redistribution rights allowing developers to build applications on top of the DeepStream containers”
  3. The NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_dockers: A project demonstrating how to make DeepStream docker images. (github.com) follows MIT license. deepstream_dockers/LICENSE at main · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_dockers (github.com)

Thank you for your time.

The containers provided in the link have a License Type of “Deployment.” This implies that the License Type “Deployment” can be used in production environments because they are part of the “Container” asset.