Use DVI output on Tesla C2050?

Is it possible to use the Tesla C2050 as the only graphics card in the workstation, using the DVI display port found on the card?
Also, does the C2050 support the “normal” graphics APIs, such as Direct3D, OpenGL? Or has this been disabled?

Best regards,

Fredrik

Yes, the C2050 could be the only graphic card in your workstation.
It supports all the normal graphic APIs, but for OpenGL has a profile similar to Geforce ( i.e. does not support the advanced features found on Quadro)

Yes, the C2050 could be the only graphic card in your workstation.
It supports all the normal graphic APIs, but for OpenGL has a profile similar to Geforce ( i.e. does not support the advanced features found on Quadro)

Thanks for your quick reply!

When it comes to using e.g. Direct3D, can I expect performance along the lines of similar Geforce based cards? Or would the C2050 do worse, since that is not really its core task? Not the normal type of usage for a Tesla card I guess, but being able to perform both compute and graphics tasks would be interest for some application areas.

Thanks again,

Fredrik

Thanks for your quick reply!

When it comes to using e.g. Direct3D, can I expect performance along the lines of similar Geforce based cards? Or would the C2050 do worse, since that is not really its core task? Not the normal type of usage for a Tesla card I guess, but being able to perform both compute and graphics tasks would be interest for some application areas.

Thanks again,

Fredrik