Use Onsemi AR0234CS global shutter sensor based cam module to capture fast-moving objects with Nano

It’s my first post in the Nvidia forum. I would like to share a cam module based
on Onsemi AR0234CS global shutter sensor that works with Jetson nano to capture fast-moving objects for some application scenarios.

This camera module is combined with two parts: an AR0234CS sensor-based camera module we previously built for OpenNCC, and a daughterboard with connectors compatible with Jetson NANO(in fact, also raspberry pi 4b).

Both boards are open with schematics.

Why global shutter?
For some applications with fast-moving scenarios, rolling shutter cameras will have distortion effects which lead to the input image data being invalid. Global Shutter cameras perform better.

If you are interested in this module, refer to its page openncc.com for more details.

Hi @sss2,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums! Thanks for sharing the cam module. You will get way more exposure if posted in the Jetson Nano Category. I will move it over for you.

Cheers,
Tom K

Thanks for the help, Tom K.

I am looking forward to contribute more to the NVIDIA forum and have more communication with you in the future.

Best regards,

Johanna Shi
Marketing Manager
EyeCloud, Inc.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.