Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I don’t know exactly what the difference between the two variables is
If it is different, how does the miniTrackerConfidence calculation come out?
No, I saw it, but it’s not exactly defined
Please separate them
minMatchingScore4Overall is used in data association, it is a metric of similarity between the detected object and targets.
minTrackerConfidence is used in target management, the value will impact the target creation or determination.
In case you still have questions, please list your scenario and the reason why the 2 parameters matter from your analysis.
Then what exactly is the calculation of
minTrackerConfidence? I think
minTrackerConfidence have the same meaning, but since it’s a close source, the exact calculation method is not available
Yes, nvtracker algorithm is close source. Can you share your use case and share the effect of the parameters? So we can have a check if there is improvement.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.