When reconnect udp port I can not get video stream again from udp port

Hi,
I want to get camera video stream and send this video stream to an ip adress-port as unicast with udp protocol. I was able to get video stream and send video stream to udp port. But after I stop listening port or disconnect to port with use vlc or gstreamer pipeline and then reconnect or listen again to port, I can not get video stream again from this port. When I check my network stream with wireshark, I can see that video stream come from port. Restarting my main gstreamer pipeline, I am able to get video stream from the port again.

This is my main gstreamer pipeline:

gst-launch1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video8/ io-mode=mmap ! video/x-raw, width=1920, heigth=1080, framerate=25/1 ! tee neme=t t. ! queue ! videostate ! video/x-raw, width=720, heigth=576 ! queue ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw, format=(string)BGR ! appsink emit-signal=true snyc=false ! queue !nvvidconv ! queue ! nvv4l2h264enc bitrate=3000000 ! mpegtsmux name=mux ! udpsink host=10.0.0.50 auto-multicast=false port=4444

Hi,
Please configure insert-sps-pps=1 idrinterval=15 and try again. May also try this set up:
Gstreamer TCPserversink 2-3 seconds latency - #5 by DaneLLL

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.