Where the OpenCV headers on Jetson TK1?

Hello!
I confused…
I installed and configured all for developing with Nsight Eclipse, by this tutorial:
http://www.hnwatcher.com/r/1110185/Setting-up-Jetson-TK1-for-OpenCV-Development
and try to build simple example:

#include "opencv2\highgui\highgui.hpp"
#include "opencv2\imgproc\imgproc.hpp"

int main() {
	setenv("DISPLAY", ":0", 0);
	cv::Mat image;
	image = cv::imread("lenna.jpg");
	cv::namedWindow("Original Image");
	cv::imshow("Original Image", image);
}

and got error:

fatal error: opencv2\highgui\highgui.hpp: No such file or directory

Where I may find the opencv headers?

Thanks!

It depends, did you build cmake yourself? If you did, the headers are probably in /usr/local/include.

I installed it from pre-built libraries.

Have you looked at /usr/include?

So that’s where it!:) Ok, how I must add it to my project?

when compiling it would be -I/usr/include/. You may have errors if you use #include “opencv2\highgui\highgui.hpp” . Try #include <opencv2\highgui\highgui.hpp>

It doesn’t work. How I can include headers from Jetson? Because, I don’t have this headers on the host machine.

How are you compiling your code, are you using nsight to cross compile?

No. I use nsight to remote development.

Have you tried ssh to the board and using g++ -I/usr/include -L/usr/lib -lopencv_imgproc -lopencv_highgui -o (program) just to get it complied?

Maybe through Nsight you would have to go through settings, then nvcc compiler and in the include section you would add the directory where the opencv headers are placed.

I get the same error

I have already done this, but there’s no any effect

Looking at the code, I see that the includes have \ can you try changing them to /, Linux uses / and Windows uses .

It looks like a magic… I deleted my project from host machine, than made “git clone” again. Than I created new project with the same code, and everything works!

Thanks for your answers!