[32.3.1] gstreamer pipeline error and cmda_handle_timeout with OV5693

@WayneWWW No the problem is the gstreamer app I am running, I need the functionality. If I remove things, it will work, but I do not meet my requirements of video, jpg and mp4 with a 5 second pre-buffer from on camera on demand must come up and run 100% of the time. It does not run 100% of the time, it can hang with tons of syslogs errors and the video does not start, looks like the camera is not being read, Kill the app and restart the app comes up and everything is working.

Explain to me how to sell a product that does not function 100% of the time. My manager is getting upset with me, not being able to figure out how to get Nvidia to help me solve my/or Nvidia’s problem. I will change on a dime if you can help me identify my problem, why is Nvidia having problems debugging the problem? Is it because Nvidia knows it has kernel problems? argus-daemon timing problem? argus-daemon crashing problems? Or does Nvidia actually have hardware problems that they HAVE TO HIDE.

Terry

Hi @anon46221992
Please apply this and try again:
R32.3.1.tx2-4g gstream app fails to run nvargus_daemon message - #18 by JerryChang

It is known issue on r32.3.1 and there is a quick fix. Please try and check if it helps. We also suggest upgrade to newer release(s) such as r32.4.4 or r32.5.1.