450.51 reverse prime issues

450.57 has the exact same issues with reverse-prime here.

Same issues here as well with reverse-prime here as well on both 450 iterations. Thinkpad X1 with 1050 Max-Q

I am also seeing this issue, any build of 450 and I get the “out of sync CRT” output on my HDMI connected monitor (34" Ultrawide 3440x1440). I’m running an MSI GS34VR with a GTX1060 connected to the HDMI and mini display port, the OS is Arch Linux with kernel 5.7.9-arch1-1 and nvidia driver version 450.57.

Everything is scrambled except for the mouse pointer, that renders just fine.

I don’t have any custom X11 config, its all set to auto detect. I can plug/unplug the monitor and the changes are detected automatically, the resolution and refresh rate are set correctly.

experiencing all of these as well. vulkan applications fare no better.
external screen only is likely this bug https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/xserver/-/issues/1028

my xrandr --listproviders:

Providers: number : 2
Provider 0: id: 0x43 cap: 0xf, Source Output, Sink Output, Source Offload, Sink Offload crtcs: 3 outputs: 1 associated providers: 1 name:modesetting
Provider 1: id: 0x1ee cap: 0x2, Sink Output crtcs: 4 outputs: 7 associated providers: 1 name:NVIDIA-G0

If i run a non-composited WM like XFCE or KDE w/ xrender backend then the window manager is smooth on both displays, but accelerated applications are still choppy
it may be worth noting that the laptop display is 240Hz refresh rate, while the external display is 60Hz

Recently updated to 450.66 and the same problem still exists.

This morning I updated to 455.23.04 and while the picture now looks correct, it’s completely unusable. The response time is anywhere from 2-5 seconds on anything. For example if I click an icon on my desktop it takes about 2 seconds to highlight, if I drag a window that is around a 5 second delay.

There are no intermediate redraws, at the end of that delay its done and looks correct.

So back to the USB HDMI adapter for me.