Join us for an AMA with the engineering team behind GET3D
When: May 4th, 9am (PDT)
Where: Right here in this forum directory
How do I participate?
- Login to your forum account and follow or “Watch” this post for reminders and updates…
- Like this post to show your interest in attending.
- Questions should be posted in the category in which this post lives: GET3D Team- AMA May 4th, 2023 - NVIDIA Developer Forums.
- Feel free to post your questions in advance.
- Join us on the day of the event to get your questions answered in real-time. Any questions we don’t get to in that hour will still be answered later.
Add to your Calendar
AMA with NVIDIA’s GET3D TEAM .ics (40.4 KB)
What is GET3D?
NVIDIA GET3D is a product of NVIDIA Research Labs.
Trained using only 2D images, NVIDIA GET3D generates 3D shapes with high-fidelity textures and complex geometric details. These 3D objects are created in the same format used by popular graphics software applications, allowing users to immediately import their shapes into 3D renderers and game engines for further editing. Can be used to quickly populate virtual worlds with 3D objects.
The code is available GitHub: GET3D: A Generative Model of High Quality 3D Textured Shapes Learned from Images
Learn more about it in this blog: NVIDIA AI Research Helps Populate Virtual Worlds With 3D Objects | NVIDIA Blog
Note: The questions for the GET3D Team should be posted in the category in which this post lives, that is : GET3D Team- AMA May 4th, 2023 - NVIDIA Developer Forums
Don’t post questions for the team as replies to this post. Thanks .