About to start a streaming server with RTSP and gstreamer on ubuntu 18.04 on the jetson nano

I tried some examples on the site that u have suggested and this is what I’ve got :

ziomario@ziomario-desktop:~$ v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0

ziomario@ziomario-desktop:~$ gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw,format=YUY2,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1 ! nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12’ ! nvoverlaysink

nvbuf_utils: Could not get EGL display connection

Setting pipeline to PAUSED …

Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …

ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data stream error.

Additional debug info:

gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:

streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)

ERROR: pipeline doesn’t want to preroll.

Setting pipeline to READY …

Setting pipeline to NULL …

Freeing pipeline …

with the HDMI monitor attached I get the following error :

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw,format=YUY2,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1 ! nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12’ ! nvoverlaysink

Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL …
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0: Internal data stream error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src0:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
ERROR: pipeline doesn’t want to preroll.
Setting pipeline to READY …
Setting pipeline to NULL …
Freeing pipeline …

ziomario@ziomario-desktop:~$ gst-launch-1.0 nvv4l2camerasrc device=/dev/video0 ! video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=UYVY,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1 ! nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12’ ! nvoverlaysink

bash: syntax error near unexpected token `(’

instead,when i give this command :

$ ./test-launch “videotestsrc ! nvvidconv ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96”
stream ready at rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/test

nvbuf_utils: Could not get EGL display connection
Opening in BLOCKING MODE
NvMMLiteOpen : Block : BlockType = 4
===== NVMEDIA: NVENC =====
NvMMLiteBlockCreate : Block : BlockType = 4
H264: Profile = 66, Level = 0
Opening in BLOCKING MODE
NvMMLiteOpen : Block : BlockType = 4
===== NVMEDIA: NVENC =====
NvMMLiteBlockCreate : Block : BlockType = 4
H264: Profile = 66, Level = 0

in headless mode and with the HDMI monitor attached,this is what I see on VLC,when I open this address outside of the jetson nano (I’m on windows 10 and the IP address 192.168.1.3 is the IP number assigned to the nano,that’s running in headless mode) : rtsp://192.168.1.3:8554/test

it does not work even locally. When I open the address : rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/test or rtsp://192.168.1.3:8554/test,with VLC,it closes itself.