Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) dGPU
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• TensorRT Version The latest one with Deepstream 5.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460.39
Hello, I have a custom app running with RTMP inputs. I used the alpha streammux by adding the environment variable - “export USE_NEW_NVSTREAMMUX=yes”. If any one of the sources hits an EOS, alpha streammux doesn’t trigger the GST_NVEVENT_STREAM_EOS.
I have a few questions,
- Would this event be generated even if the source stops abruptly?
- Are there any plans to add more events to alpha streammux?