Android installation on DRIVE AGX

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5

Target Operating System
Linux

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)

SDK Manager Version

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04

Hi,
for a current project I’m working on, a requirement is that Android has to run on the DRIVE AGX Xavier alongside with Linux (tegra-ubuntu). I have gone through the DRIVE OS 5.2.0 SDK documentation where under “Master Storage Partitions”, it is mentioned about Android Partition. Please guide me through Android installation on DRIVE AGX. Also, Please explain what is NvidiaTM Android as per the below documentation.

https://docs.nvidia.com/drive/drive-os-5.2.0.0L/drive-os/index.html#page/DRIVE_OS_Linux_SDK_Development_Guide/Storage%20Devices/partition_mass_storage_config.html

Thanks
Satheesh

Hi @satheesh90,
As you can see in the below from dev guide, DRIVE OS Linux SDK, which is available in devzone, is for application development. We don’t support Android on it.

Hi @VickNV ,

But in the Link I referred, it is mentioned “NVIDIA DRIVE™ Android” in mass storage partition table . Please suggest what is it referring to?

And, in the following Drive SDK folder path, “/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_OS_5.2.0_SDK_Linux_OS_DRIVE_AGX_XAVIER/DRIVEOS/drive-t186ref-foundation/virtualization/pct/e3550b01-t194a/android” , the following config files are there.

May I know the purpose of these files?

Thanks!
Satheesh

Those files are obsolete and enabling Android is out of DRIVE OS Linux SDK scope.
I would suggest you discuss this with your nvidia rep first.