Asking Maximum performance of MCX653106A-HDAT-SP

In case of connecting dual port of MCX653106A-HDAT-SP, I am wondering that 200Gb/s can be guaranteed for each port always.

Since there is explanation on the webpage that up to 200Gb/s can be supported for each node, I am wondering that 400Gb/s can be supported with this card.

Somehow I believe that 200Gb/s can only be supported, considering the maximum bandwidth(200Gb/s), but I need a clarification for this issue.

Features

• Up to 200Gb/s connectivity per port
  • Max bandwidth of 200Gb/s

(https://store.nvidia.com/en-us/networking/store/product/MCX653106A-HDAT-SP/nvidiamcx653106a-hdat-spconnectx-6vpiadaptercardhdr200gbe/)

Thanks for your help.

Hi Yeongmin Seo,

This because this card use 16x pcie 4.0 , so it can’t support 400Gb/s performance .

Thanks,

Thanks for clarification.

If so, I have another question for detail.

If one port uses 10Gb/s, the others can only utilize 190Gb/s as maximum performance. Am I understanding in right way?​

Yes

Hi again,

Is there any way that I can get an official letter or document that I can check with?

I tried to persuade my customers about limitation of maximum performance, but they asked an official letter about the fact.

" If one port uses 10Gb/s, the others can only utilize 190Gb/s as maximum performance. "

If there is any way, please let me know.