Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc) : X86_64 GPU Machine
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc) : YOLOv3
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here)
• Training spec file(If have, please share here):
training_config.txt (2.0 KB)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)
I’m trying to train yolov3 model with resnet18 architecture.
COMMAND USED: tao yolo_v3 train -k tao_encode -r /home/soundarrajan/yolov3/result/training_model -e /home/soundarrajan/yolov3/config/training_config.txt --log_file /home/soundarrajan/yolov3/logs/training_model_log.txt
Getting below error
ERROR: AssertionError: batch size must be positive
training_model_log.txt (3.5 KB)
Please also set batch_size in eval_config.
Getting error while pruning the trained model,
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object cannot be interpreted as an integer
training config: refer previously attached
PRUNE COMMAND: tao detectnet_v2 prune -m /home/soundarrajan/yolov3/result/training_model/weights/yolov3_resnet18_epoch_010.tlt -o /home/soundarrajan/yolov3/dataset/yolov3_resnet18_epoch_010_pruned_default.tlt -k tao_encode --log_file /home/soundarrajan/yolov3/logs/pruning_log.txt -v -pth 0.7
pruning_log.txt (34.6 KB)
Any idea, why pruning throwing the error?
Kindly provide some solution…
Can you file a new topic?
created new topic for this issue,
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.