ASUS TUF FX505D AMD Ryzen 5 + nvidia 1650. Laptop goes black screen when laptop is not plug in. Nvidia drivers goes on/off after reboot

Please try setting iommu=pt kernel parameter or try disabling amd-vi in bios.

I added the parameter and amd-vi was disabled and no effect whatsoever. Sorry for late response due to work. I attach the new journal and grub.
journal.txt (88.2 KB)
grub (1.2 KB)

Hi to all of those whom can be in the same situation as me. KDE NEON release a new update system and my Problem is gone. After a year of trouble I can use my laptop as it should be. Maybe I regret this but I want to rant this stress that this laptop have made me pass through and I blame Nvidia with its policy of use of proprietary drivers instead of OPEN ones in the time when majority of enterprises working with Open Technology but Nvidia want to keep this way due to its dominant position in the market. For me I never buy an Nvidia hardware again. Thanks to generix, Mart, nvusr009000 and all who helped me, Nvida have good workers MY best regards to all of them, may Jehova bless all you guys. for Nvidia I think the best way to hurt them in some way is stop buying its products which I will.