The Open Beta of Omniverse Audio2Face 2021.2 has been released to the Production Launcher.
Omniverse Audio2Face is an AI-powered application that generates expressive voice based facial animation from just an audio source.
Audio2Face simplifies animation of a 3D character to match any voice-over track, whether you’re animating characters for a game, film, real-time digital assistants, or just for fun. You can use the app for interactive real-time applications or as a traditional facial animation authoring tool. Run the results live or bake them out, it’s up to you.
- Real-time audio driven facial animation
- Works with different gender and languages
- Character Transfer to animate any 3D face
- Live mode lets you drive facial animation in real-time
- No rigs needed, just the 3D character model
New Video Tutorials
More information on Audio2Face
Please make sure you are using Windows 10 version 1909 or above
Access Character Transfer Example Scenes:
- In this version 2021.2.3 you will get errors from opening the file from the localhost in the Content Browser inside Audio2Face app.
- To access the content, you have to first install “Localhost” from the Launcher
- Then download the following Samples file to your local hard drive
- In the A2F app, you need to either open through the “Open File” menu, or from the Content Browser, navigate to where you downloaded the sample files and open it directly there.
- This will be fixed with an upcoming new Nucleus update.
Installation in Non-English Windows OS:
- There are currently some issues with installing Audio2Face app to non English Windows at the moment. A new patch will be released to fix this soon. Stay tuned to this channel for updates.
(This is now fixed with the latest 2021.2.4 release!)