Audio2Face 2021.3.1 release brings important updates to the Blendshape conversion process by including a “pose Symmetry” option and the much anticipated support for Epic Games, Unreal Engine 4 - Metahuman. Support is provided via the Omniverse Unreal Engine Connector version 103.1 which can be found in the OV launchers “exchange” tab and under the “connectors” list. To see the entire end to end process - From Audio2Face - to setup within UE4 and Metahuman - please watch the video tutorial found at NV On Demand This initial version supports MetaHuman via the Blendshape conversion process and export to USDskelanim format. The UE4 connector will allow you to import your audio2face generated animation to a UE4 Metahuman character.
- Blendshape Solve: Symmetry Option - Allows the user to determine how much symmetry the blendshape solve should have.
- Save / Load Blendshape conversion preset from OV server.
- New “delete setup” button for deleting the Blendshape solve setup.
- USD export adds UV support.
- Export all indices.
- Splash screen image fix.
- Maya Connector blendshape export fix.
- Audio2Face to Metahuman - initial support via USD export process.
- Metahuman animation curve export from Blendshape conversion.
- Requires Omniverse Unreal Engine Connector version 103.1 to support the import of A2F data.
Path to A2F Blendshape Asset.