Audio2Face + Audio2Gesture

Hello,
I’ve decided to share an observation that keeps bothering me. I’m bringing up this topic with the hope that maybe something will move forward in this area. Specifically, it’s about the creation of the wonderful program Audio2Face as part of projects related to the broad theme of avatars. The program really performs well, and I praise it everywhere I can, especially its headless mode which allows for its use as a background service in one’s own applications. Wonderful. And now, Nvidia, in their efforts related to avatars, has created another program, Audio2Gesture. I don’t have as powerful a mind as my guru and role model, Mr. Jensen Huang, but I have this gut feeling that these programs complement each other and together create a more complete ecosystem for controlling virtual characters with AI. And what is my surprise that this complementary program, Audio2Gesture, doesn’t have a headless mode option??? If such an effort is made in Audio2Face, one doesn’t need to be a genius like the creator of the Nvidia empire to conclude that such a mode must also be in Audio2Gesture. Surely, these projects are worked on by wonderful people, skilled, talented, and that’s why I’m all the more puzzled why there’s no headless mode for Audio2Gesture. It’s a cosmic mystery to me… unless I’m simply too stupid to grasp it, and I must live with this awareness :).

With respect,
Chris

Hi Chris, I shared your insight with the rest of the team. But as Audio2Gesture was never officially released and is still in experimental mode, we haven’t decided to have a headless version.

Hello,

thank you for the response… and I apologize in advance if my words sounded too sarcastic. I respect and highly appreciate the achievements of the entire team, not to mention Nvidia itself, which is the second or third most powerful technology company in this part of the solar system :) and where am I, a little worm, to comment. Nvidia is a technology company driven by algorithms and logic… logic. And what does logic say in a situation where two programs from the same area coexist, which are mutually complementary to each other and both, working together, create much greater possibilities for Nvidia card users? I was no longer sure of my opinion and asked AI what it ‘thinks’ about it - the answer was unequivocal, obvious to me, and I guess I don’t need to mention what it was. It doesn’t matter whether the program is official or not… it’s obvious that A2G should closely cooperate and have the same capabilities of operation and communication - as the saying goes, if you say A, you must say B :) Just imagine the possibilities that open up when you can use the potential of these programs simultaneously :)

With respect,
Chris