Audio2Face for Linux

Hi,
Is there a plan to release Audio2Face on Linux as well? If there is, when can we roughly expect it?

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @bart.sekura ,

We have plans for Linux release but it won’t happen til a bit later. Our best estimate at the moment is end of the year. We will be testing on linux soon and can give a better estimate in a month or two. Most of our efforts right now is for feature completion so users can drive a face fully with just audio.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi,I‘m still waiting for audio2face linux. Is there any news?

1 Like

Hello @770554498! The development team is still working on Linux support for Audio2Face. I do not have any more information on it at this time, but the QA team is currently testing it. You can see what we are working on for the next release on our Omniverse Public Roadmap.

We are working on a linux version at the moment. Stay tuned. A rough release timeframe is Q2 of this year.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping us informed.
Can provide any updates on your progress for Linux compatibility.
If it isn’t too much trouble, could you also hint as to which distros you might test prior to release.

1 Like

Any update on this?
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello,
Since Q2 has passed could we get anny more info ?
I having to install windows just for audio 2 Face is quite a hastle.

Ps annyone gotten a wine version working ?

We have had to make some adjustments on our roadmap recently. Linux build of Audio2Face is still continuing and is not far off. We will update with more precise release date soon. Stay tuned.

that’s great to hear.

Linux version is coming out very soon, just a quick update.

Hi! Is there any information on when the Linux version will be released? Good work!

Today it has been released Audio2Face 2022.2 Now Available

2 Likes

Yes it has been released. :)

Do you have a Docker image with Audio2Face downloaded and up in headless mode? Is it possible to create such an image?