Build Custom AI Tools With ChatGPT and NVIDIA Omniverse : AMA June 28, 9am PDT

** Build Custom AI Tools With ChatGPT and NVIDIA Omniverse**
Join this Ask Me Anything to ask our experts how you can build an AI-powered extension for NVIDIA Omniverse using ChatGPT and GPT-4.
When: June 29th, 9am (PDT), Live for 1 hour
Where: Right here in this forum category
How do I participate?

• Login to your forum account and follow or “Watch” this post for reminders and updates…
  • Like this post to show your interest in attending.
  • Questions should be posted in the category in which this post lives:
  • Feel free to post your questions in advance.
  • Join us on the day of the event to get your questions answered in real-time. Any questions we don’t get to in that hour will still be answered later.

Add AMA Series to your Calendar
Add This Event to Your Calendar

What is this AMA about?
With the demand for 3D workflows and virtual worlds growing across all industries, 3D artists and designers need to speed up their workflows. Developers can help by building AI-based tools that allow 3D artists to focus on creative tasks instead of repetitive and tedious ones. If you’re experimenting with generative AI, join this Ask Me Anything to learn how you can build an AI-powered extension for NVIDIA Omniverse using ChatGPT and GPT-4.

Read the detailed technical blog post , Mario Viviani will be one of the experts participating in this AMA !

Note: The questions for the Team should be posted in the category in which this post lives.
Don’t post questions for the team as replies to this post. Thank you.

31 Likes

Where to watch the event?

1 Like

Right here in this forum.

2 Likes

hey everyone, is there going to be an AMA right now?

When does it start? (from now)

Anytime now.

Hello from Vietnam. Waiting for the event for 30min

Hello, I am definitely interested in using a tool like ChatGPT, would this event show us how to buld the extension? also how feasible would it be to perform transfer learning on the LLM with all of the NVIDIA information and software publicly available to finetune a model to help out beginners like myself.
thank you

got a link to the event anybody?

Hi everyone,

Please post your questions in this forum: ChatGPT and Omniverse: AMA June 28th, 2023 - NVIDIA Developer Forums

3 Likes