Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : Host : RTX 3090, Jeston : Nx board
• DeepStream Version Deepstream 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) Jetpack Version : 4.6
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I want to refer to the deepstream test1 using the graph composer.
- docker images
Do I change from :deepstream-test1-jetson to nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:deepstream-test1-jetson?
I have one error.
I would appreciate your feedback.