Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) DGPU % Xavier NX.Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5
• TensorRT Version 72xx and 7130
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Me and my colleague are trying for days to get a TLT 3.0 trained Detectnet-v2 model working on our NX’s using Deepstream 5.1. The model runs (with a warning, see further in text), but not a single detection
This issue was posted also in the TLT category, but as I’m not sure if it’s TLT or Deepstream related I posted it here as well. @moderators, feel free to remove redundant post.
Let me break down the pipeline;
Training machine: X86 - RTX 3070 Using TLT3.0 ( tlt-streamanalytics:v3.0_dp_py3)
If I recall correctly, the tensorrt version in the dockerfile is 7.2xx.
After too many attempts, we went basic and executed the detectnet-V2 example with the kitti dataset.
None of the params were changed and we used the non-qat retrain, export and int-8 conversion.
Copied the resnet18.etlt and calibration.bin to our Xavier NX (multiple) w Jetpack45 (Tensorrt 7130 and Deepstream 5.1)
Ran the following command:
./tlt-converter /resnet18_detector_qat.etlt -k MyAPIkey -c /calibration_qat.bin -o output_cov/Sigmoid,output_bbox/BiasAdd -d 3,768,1024 -m 64 -i nchw -t int8 -e /resnet18_detector.trt -b 4 -w 1000000000
After it finished, copied the model.trt file and labelmap in our runtime folders and modified the PGIE file like this:
In fact, we reproduced everything as in this youtube vid:
with the exeption we had to change the #output-blob-names=conv2d_bbox;conv2d_cov/Sigmoid to output-blob-names=output_cov/Sigmoid;output_bbox/BiasAdd to get our deepstream app started, while the guy in the video didn’t change these params.
The warning at startup of our Deepstream app is:
WARNING: [TRT]: Using an engine plan file across different models of devices is not recommended and is likely to affect performance or even cause errors.
Which seems normal to me when building a model on x86, but deploy it on aarch.
I’ve read smething about building a custom nvinfer parser, but the guy in the vid didn’t do that, So it’s not necessary for Detectnet_v2?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!