Changing the camera exposure using jetson.utils (jetson.inference)

Hello,
Please tell me how to edit the image parameters of the Raspberry Pi HQ camera (IMX477), when i use jetson.inference
In the examples is simple code that analyzes objects:

#!/usr/bin/python3
import jetson.inference
import jetson.utils

net = jetson.inference.detectNet("ssd-mobilenet-v2", threshold=0.5)
camera = jetson.utils.videoSource("csi://0")
display = jetson.utils.videoOutput("display://0")

while display.IsStreaming():
	img = camera.Capture()
	detections = net.Detect(img)
	display.Render(img)
	display.SetStatus("Object Detection | Network {:.0f} FPS".format(net.GetNetworkFPS()))

My camera works outdoors, the part of the image that interests me is too dark, I would like to raise the exposure
I found an example of how to do this in gst-launch-1.0 via exposurecompensation=2

I don’t know how to edit stream csi://0 which I am using here:/ (or how to send a command to change the exposure)
I am a beginner - I will be grateful for any hint

Add the exposurecompensation=2 in ./utils/camera/gstCamera.cpp like gst-launch-1.0 command do

ss << "nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=" << mOptions.resource.port << " ! video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=(int)" << GetWidth() << ", height=(int)" << GetHeight() << ", framerate=" << (int)mOptions.frameRate << "/1, format=(string)NV12 ! nvvidconv flip-method=" << mOptions.flipMethod << " ! ";

Thank you very much for your answer. Meanwhile I found exactly the same solution How to change Camera exposure settings? · Issue #68 · dusty-nv/jetson-utils · GitHub from Dustin Franklin

important to remember to re-run make && sudo make install after changing the file

again thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.