Clean Install

Hi,

I have managed to mess up the installation of of the cuda toolkit. Which is weird because it’s such a simple and straightforward process. All of the pre-install steps completed successfully. I have Ubuntu 18.04 with driver 450.51.06 installed through Ubuntu driver manager. Somehow I have cuda, cuda-11.0, and cuda-11.1 present in /usr/local/ I can’t uninstall them because the uninstall scripts don’t seem to be present, I can’t successfully complete an installation because I get “The following packages have unmet dependencies:
cuda-drivers-450 : Depends: libnvidia-common-450 (>= 450.51.06) but it is not going to be installed
libnvidia-gl-450 : Depends: libnvidia-common-450 but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt --fix-broken install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).”

Not really sure where to go from here. Is there a way to completely clean cuda off my computer so I can try to start clean? Also, sudo apt-get --purge remove cuda-x.y
doesn’t work because apparently it can’t seem to find an packages with those names.