Code for gstreamer

Hi,

I have got a fair understanding of gstreamer and I have created an effective pipeline to execute my camera modules IMX390.

Below is my pipeline:

gst-launch-1.0 -e \
nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=0 tnr-strength=1 tnr-mode=2 ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1’ ! queue ! nvv4l2vp9enc maxperf-enable=true bitrate=4000000 ! rtpvp9pay mtu=7200 ! udpsink host=10.x.x.xx port=5000 sync=false async=false
nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id=1 tnr-strength=1 tnr-mode=2 ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1’ ! queue ! nvv4l2vp9enc maxperf-enable=true bitrate=4000000 ! rtpvp9pay mtu=7200 ! udpsink host=10.x.x.xx port=5001 sync=false async=false

This pipeline execute two camera modules together and throw camera feeds on UDP.

But this pipeline is a static pipeline and needs manual executing from ubuntu terminal.
I want to automate this pipeline with control of changing various parameters in pipeline.

Can Nvidia or anyone help me with my below doubts:
1> Which language shoud I use to write my code C or python or something else? My main motive is to obtain low latency. Currently I am taking reference from https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/

2> Is there any example codes which can give me a starting point to understand and write my code?

My system:
Nvidia jetson agx xavier (development board)

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Would you be able to build the pipeline string from your options with any language (C/C++ or Python) ?
If yes, you would just use gst_parse_launch from C/C++ such as here, or Gst.parse_launch such as here for python.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.