Compilation error: TLS definition in ...

Hello,
I’m trying to compile some fortran code with PGI v18.10 community and have come up against this problem:
pgfortran -o AHI himawari.o -g -O3 -cpp -acc AHI_Example.o libhimawari_util.a solar_util.a -I/media/eum/fast/ORAC/Library//hdf5/include -I/media/eum/fast/ORAC/Library//ncdff/include -I/media/eum/fast/ORAC/Library//ncdf4/include -I/opt/pgi/linux86-64/18.10/include -L/media/eum/fast/ORAC/Library//hdf5/lib -L/media/eum/fast/ORAC/Library//ncdff/lib -L/media/eum/fast/ORAC/Library//ncdf4/lib -L/opt/pgi/linux86-64/18.10/lib -lhdf5 -lnetcdff -lnetcdf -lm -mp -lpgf90rtl -lpgf90 -lpgf90_rpm1 -lpgf902 -lpgf90rtl -lpgftnrtl -lpgmp -lnuma -lpthread -lpgmath -lnspgc -lpgc -lrt #-DVERBOSE
/usr/bin/ld: __pgi_uacc_pdata: TLS definition in /opt/pgi/linux86-64/18.10/lib/libaccgmp.so section .tbss mismatches non-TLS reference in //opt/pgi/linux86-64/18.10/lib/libaccapi.so
//opt/pgi/linux86-64/18.10/lib/libaccapi.so: error adding symbols: Bad value
pgacclnk: child process exit status 1: /usr/bin/ld

In v18.4 this seemed to work without issues.

The error occurs if I have this as my Fortran compilation flags:
F90FLAGS= -g -O3 -cpp -fast -acc

There is no error with this:
F90FLAGS= -g -O3 -cpp -fast

Any ideas what’s going on here?

In the line above, are you adding all of the PGI libraries?
If so, try removing the ones added by default by our compiler.

You’ll need to keep netcdf and hdf5 libraries.

It may be that we modified the contents of the libraries slightly between 18.4 and 18.10.

Oddly enough the exact same makefile works this morning. I updated the system overnight and I presume that this resolved some library conflict. Weird, but glad it’s working now! Thanks for your advice.