How can I find right package with an error

Libraries list

libaccapi.so => not found
    libaccg.so => not found
    libaccn.so => not found
    libaccg2.so => not found
    libdl.so.2 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 (0x00007f0b8e61a000)
    libcudadevice.so => not found
    libpgf90rtl.so => not found
    libpgf90.so => not found
    libpgf90_rpm1.so => not found
    libpgf902.so => not found
    libpgftnrtl.so => not found
    libpgatm.so => not found
    libpgkomp.so => not found
    libomp.so => not found
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007f0b8e3fb000)
    libpgmath.so => not found
    libpgc.so => not found

I got an error when I run a program which is I-TASSER and I noticed that I don’t have some libraries to run the program. What program do I need to install to get the libraries I need?

Looks like libraries from the PGI suite.

1 Like

@generix Actually, I already downloaded NVIDIA HPC SDK which include PGI compiler. However, I couldn’t find those libraries(mentioned on my moment) in the hpc sdk package. So I tried to download PGI compiler from the PGI website, but I couldn’t do it. Cuz I don’t have license to download the PGI compiler. Could you let me know how can I get the PGI compiler freely?

That’s a bit difficult. In general, the HPC package contains the former PGI suite, you’d have to set up your LD_PATH correctly to find most of the missing libraries
-but-
the application you’re trying to run seems to have been compiled against an earlier version of PGI, because
Release notes PGI 20:

Removed the libaccapi, libaccg,libaccg2, libaccn, and libaccnc libraries. Replaced these libraries with three new libraries organized by functionality. The compiler adds libaccdevice with –acc –ta tesla.The compiler adds libacccuda with –acc –ta tesla –Mcuda.The compiler adds libacchost with –ta multicore or –ta host as long as –ta tesla is not present.

So you’d need a PGI suite <20 to be able to run this. I don’t know where you’d be able to get a student version of that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.