Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc)
Ubuntu, x64, RTX3090
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc)
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here)
• Training spec file(If have, please share here)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)
I’m following tao-toolkit-triton-apps try to convert my custom .etlt model (retrained from
detectnet-v2) to .plan model file.
I’m using the download
tao-converter from link, but the file can’t be executed by error:
bash: ./tao-converter: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
could you help to check? and is this tool same as the command:
tao converter ... in tao jupyter note book?