CUDA- cudnn_ops_infer64_8.dll library problem

first of all it was “tensorflow-gpu test is false” issue for me. but i managed to run github repo below which is my goal.

then i came up with “Could not load library cudnn_ops_infer64_8.dll. Error code 126 Please make sure cudnn_ops_infer64_8.dll is in your library path!” error.

i’ve "cudnn_ops_infer64_8.dll."in my downloads folder.Because i tried to match perfect cuda- tensorflow for my gpu.

cmd pic shows it renders image until error

tensorflow:2.3.0
python:3.7.9
CUDA:v10.1
cudnn:cudnn-10.1-windows10-x64-v7.5.0.56
GPU:geforce 840m
nvidia system info:NVCUDA64.DLL 27.21.14.6089 NVIDIA CUDA 11.2.66 driver

i’m stucked at this point.i’m new to ML and tensorflow and just want to try a simple project.thx^^

edit:for possible questions; yes i added “cudnn_ops_infer64_8.dll” in PATH as c:\downloads..\bin. Nothing changed.

Were you ever able to solve this issue? I’m having the same one.

update to latest cuda library version supports your nvidia driver.

copy the dll to nvidia gpu computing toolkit/cuda/lib
it worked for me

1 Like

hey @aadityapattabhiraman where can i find the file cudnn_ops_infer64_8.dll? I couldn’t find it in C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.3\bin

Did you manage to resolve this issue? A solution online redirected me to download the ZLIB dll available on the CUDA installation page, however the link seems to be dead.

So you have to download cudnn cuda file, unzip it, then move the file from there to your C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\ (insert version here)\bin

Hi,
Have faced the same issue, could able to fix it by downloading the files from CUDNN and copy to “C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDNN\v5.1\bin”.