Cuda Visual Profiler Error on Ubuntu 10.04 (64-bit)

Hello.

I am very new at this. I have a CUDA application that I want to profile. I know the CUDA application is working correctly (compiles etc).

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit using CUDA 3.2RC. I am running the Visual Profiler tool located in: /usr/local/cuda/computeprof/bin

During the actual profiling, a message box pops ups, saying: "Profiler data file /home/username/nvidia/cuda/project/temp_compute_profiler_0_0.csv for application run 0 not found.

Any idea what I am doing wrong or how I can fix this?

UPDATE 10-11-03:

It turns out that you’ll get this message if your trying to profile code or a project that is not CUDA compatible.

Hello.

I am very new at this. I have a CUDA application that I want to profile. I know the CUDA application is working correctly (compiles etc).

I am running Ubuntu 10.04 64-bit using CUDA 3.2RC. I am running the Visual Profiler tool located in: /usr/local/cuda/computeprof/bin

During the actual profiling, a message box pops ups, saying: "Profiler data file /home/username/nvidia/cuda/project/temp_compute_profiler_0_0.csv for application run 0 not found.

Any idea what I am doing wrong or how I can fix this?

UPDATE 10-11-03:

It turns out that you’ll get this message if your trying to profile code or a project that is not CUDA compatible.