Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - RTX 2070 dGPU
• DeepStream Version - 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) - NA
• TensorRT Version - 184.108.40.206
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) - 510.
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) - question on feature
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to create a Deepstream Pipeline that involves multiple detectors configured to run full-frame as primary. I also have a classifier running as secondary as third gie. I want this classifier to work on bboxes from all the previous detectors. Unfortunately, there is a setting called
operate-on-gie-id=1 which seems to restrict this classifier to a single primary detector only.
[pgie1] process-mode=1 #primary detector gie-unique-id=1 [pgie2] process-mode=1 #another primary detector gie-unique-id=2 [sgie1] process-mode=2 #secondary clf gie-unique-id=3 operate-on-gie-id=1 <--- select all previous pgies.
I want to know if its possible to run one classifier in secondary mode to bbox outputs of all previous primary detectors?