Deepstream-6.4 black screen with nvdewarper

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson orin nano
• DeepStream Version 6.4
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 6.0
• TensorRT Version 8.6.2.3-1+cuda12.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I’m trying to rectify CSI-camera stream using the nvdewarper but before doing so, I tried the examples provided in the Gst-nvdewarper documentation.

I tried with nvvideoconvert

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=streams/yoga.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvvideoconvert ! nvdewarper config-file=config_dewarper_perspective.txt nvbuf-memory-type=3 ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m width=3680 height=2428  batch-size=1 num-surfaces-per-frame=1 ! nvmultistreamtiler ! nv3dsink

and with nvvidconv

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=streams/yoga.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvvidconv ! nvdewarper config-file=config_dewarper_perspective.txt nvbuf-memory-type=3 ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m width=3680 height=2428  batch-size=1 num-surfaces-per-frame=1 ! nvmultistreamtiler ! nv3dsink

but I got black screen.

Please remove “nvbuf-memory-type=3”, it will work.

It’s working, thank you for your quick reply.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.