Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Xavier AGX
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.6
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Please see attached screenshot for latencies. The frame number is stuck at zero and no sensible frame latencies are reports.
I’ve set export NV_ENABLE_LATENCY_MEASUREMENT=1 and export NV_ENABLE_COMPONENT_LATENCY_MEASUREMENT=1
Im using a USB camera and no changes to deepstream-app/config apart from the source part of the config (for USB camera).
Maybe you can try it in-house with a USB camera, its simple to try… I’m using a logitech 1080p fps 30. The only changes from a clean install is in the deepstream_app_config_yoloV3.txt: