Deepstream - How to Save Bounding Boxes on Output Surface

TLDR:

The modified DS example plugin is saving output images, but the bounding boxes are not included. I thought that placing dsexample in the pipeline after the nvosd would include the osd output on the processed frame. I set full frame in the config, and the processing size is set to the size of my input. I think I am missing something about where dsexample is getting its source surface. Thanks!

Full background:

I am using the dlinano image for deepstream 4.0.2.

I modified the dsexample plugin to save the frame as jpg as shown here. How to crop the image and save

Following this i increased the processing size to full frame to capture the entire frame vs cropped RTSP camera access frame issue - #33 by akash.james

I added the dsexample to the pipeline after the nvosd in my pipeline but the bounding boxes are not included in the output.

I am using a modified version of deepstream_test2_app my pipeline is:

gst_bin_add_many(GST_BIN(pipeline), pgie, nvtracker, sgie1, sgie2, sgie3, tiler, nvvidconv, nvosd, dsexample, transform, cap_filter, encoder, rtppay, sink, NULL) 

Hi,
Please provide below info:

Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
DeepStream Version
JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
TensorRT Version
NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)

@amycao thanks for the follow up. I solved the issue, I was missing a call in my nv_ip_transform function.

Glad to know.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.